Thu, Mar 30|
Historic Scott County Jail
After Dark Flashlight Tour
Tour the Historic Scott County Jail after dark and listen to stories of inmates once housed here as well as the frightening tales and ghost stories of the ones who may have never left...
Time & Location
Mar 30, 9:00 PM – 10:30 PM EDT
Historic Scott County Jail, 214 Litton Covered Bridge Rd, Huntsville, TN 37756, USA
About the Event
- Each tour lasts 1.5 hours (groups of 10 or less).
- Tickets must be purchased in advance. Tickets will NOT be sold at the door at the time of the event. They can be purchased on the day of the event and can be purchased online, over the phone or at the jail by 4pm EST.
- All ticket holders must be at least 8 years of age and older.
- This is NOT a paranormal investigation. No outside paranormal equipment will be allowed on the flashlight tours.
- Doors open 15 minutes before each tour and the tours will start promptly at the top of hour.
For more information call - 423-663-5353. All ticket sales are final. No refunds will be given.
PLEASE NOTE: The second and third levels of the jail are ONLY accessible via a moderately strenuous staircase. There is no elevator.