Sun, Dec 05|
Historic Scott County Jail
Ghosts Of The Past At Christmas
A haunted history walk through the Town of Huntsville ending with a flashlight tour of the Historic Scott County Jail.
Time & Location
Dec 05, 2021, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM EST
Historic Scott County Jail, 214 Litton Covered Bridge Rd, Huntsville, TN 37756, USA
About the Event
A haunted history walking tour through the Town of Huntsville ending with a flashlight tour of the Historic Scott County Jail. Admission includes the guided tour, a flashlight and a cup of hot chocolate.
- Each tour lasts approx. 2 hours (groups of 10 or less).
- The group will depart from the Historic Scott County Jail at precisely 6pm EST. No late arrivals.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance. Tickets will NOT be sold at the door at the time of the event. They can be purchased on the day of the event and can be purchased online, over the phone or at the jail by 4pm EST
- This is not a paranormal investigation. No outside paranormal equipment will be allowed on the flashlight tours.
- All ticket sales are final. No refunds will be given. This is a rain or shine event. If you are unable to attend, please contact us for a rain cheque.
- This is a partial outside walking tour, so dress weather appropriate and wear shoes for walking on uneven surfaces.
- For more information call - 423-663-5353.
The second and third levels of the jail are ONLY accessible via a moderately strenuous staircase. There is no elevator.