Fri, Jul 29|
Historic Scott County Jail
Ghosts Of The Past Haunted History Walk
A haunted history walking tour through the Town of Huntsville ending with a flashlight tour of the Historic Scott County Jail. Admission includes the guided walk around Huntsville, a tour of the Historic Scott County Jail and a flashlight. Tours available on select nights all summer long!
Time & Location
Jul 29, 2022, 9:00 PM EDT – Jul 30, 2022, 1:00 AM EDT
Historic Scott County Jail, 214 Litton Covered Bridge Rd, Huntsville, TN 37756, USA
About the Event
Scott County's ONLY Haunted History Walk. A haunted history walking tour through the Town of Huntsville ending with a flashlight tour of the Historic Scott County Jail. On the walk, we will be sharing historical facts from Scott County, as well as some of the local ghost stories. Admission includes the guided walk around the Town of Huntsville, a flashlight tour of the Historic Scott County Jail and a flashlight. Select dates available all summer!
- Each tour lasts approx. 2 hours (groups of 10 or less).
- The group will depart from the Historic Scott County Jail at precisely 9pm EST. No late arrivals.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance. Tickets will NOT be sold at the door at the time of the event. They can be
purchased on the day of the event and can be purchased online, over the phone or at the jail by 4pm EST
- This is not a paranormal investigation. No outside paranormal equipment will be allowed on the flashlight tours.
- All ticket sales are final. No refunds will be given. This is a rain or shine event. If you are unable to attend, please contact
us for a rain cheque.
- This is a partial outside walking tour, so dress weather appropriate and wear shoes for walking on uneven surfaces.
For more information call - 423-663-5353.
PLEASE NOTE: The second and third levels of the jail are ONLY accessible via a moderately strenuous staircase. There is no elevator.