Fri, Oct 21|
Historic Scott County Jail
Living History Experience
Experience the Historic Scott County Jail in a way like never experienced before. Featuring true stories from the past, performed by actors from the Oneida High School Drama Club.
Time & Location
Oct 21, 2022, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDT
Historic Scott County Jail, 214 Litton Covered Bridge Rd, Huntsville, TN 37756, USA
About the Event
Tour the Historic Scott County Jail by lantern and listen to stories from the past as told by actors from the Oneida High School Drama Club. This living history experience will take you through all 3 levels of the jail with actors dressed as characters representing the history and historic events of the Historic Scott County Jail.
- Each tour lasts approx 30 mins.
- A tour will begin every 8 minutes, with no more than 6 people per group.
- Groups will be escourted in the order they arrive. Please note that wait times may occur.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- This is NOT a haunted house or paranormal investigation. No outside paranormal equipment will be allowed on the tour.
- A portion of the tour will be conducted outdoors, so dress accordingly and walking will be required.
- Please park in the Historic Scott County Jail Parking lot.
For more information call - 423-663-5353. All ticket sales are final. No refunds will be given.
PLEASE NOTE: The second and third levels of the jail are ONLY accessible via a moderately strenuous staircase. There is no elevator.