Thu, May 04|
Historic Scott County Jail
May the 4th After Dark Flashlight Tour
May the 4th is National Star Wars Day and to celebrate that, we are offering a special tour of the Historic Scott County Jail by saber light
Time & Location
May 04, 2023, 9:00 PM – 10:30 PM EDT
Historic Scott County Jail, 214 Litton Covered Bridge Rd, Huntsville, TN 37756, USA
About the Event
May 4th is National Star Wars day, and some here at the Historic Scott County Jail think that the 1977 Episode IV: A New Hope was one of the best movies ever made! In the spirit of the movie, our after dark tour on Thursday, May 4th will not be led by flashlight, but by saber light! Each person who joins us on our May 4th tour will receive their own party light saber, and we could throw in a few Star Wars trivia questions along the way to determine who is strong with the Force! Get your tickets today, and May the 4th be with you!
- Each tour lasts 1.5 hours (groups of 10 or less).
- Tickets must be purchased in advance. Tickets will NOT be sold at the door at the time of the event. They can be purchased on the day of the event and can be purchased online, over the phone or at the jail by 4pm EST.
- All ticket holders must be at least 8 years of age and older.
- This is NOT a paranormal investigation. No outside paranormal equipment will be allowed on the flashlight tours.
- Doors open 15 minutes before each tour and the tours will start promptly at the top of hour.
For more information call - 423-663-5353. All ticket sales are final. No refunds will be given.
PLEASE NOTE: The second and third levels of the jail are ONLY accessible via a moderately strenuous staircase. There is no elevator.